Terms and Conditions Terms of Sale
Who We Are
- Allowing Joy is operated by Sue Davies of 7 Bromley Road, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury, SY3 5AZ, United Kingdom.
Use of the Site
- As a guest visitor to the site, you have permission to access the public areas of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you. You may access the site using a publicly available web browser commonly used to view websites, and you may print a copy of any public page within the site for your personal non-commercial use.
- As a member visiting the site, you have permission to access the public areas of the site together with the member’s area of the site applicable to your membership level. You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes). You may access the site using a publicly available web browser commonly used to view websites, and you may print a copy of any page within the site for your personal non-commercial use. As a member, you must not allow anyone else to use your membership to access the site.
- Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you don’t, we may suspend your usage, or stop it completely. We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don’t have to do this and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain financial advice, and you should not rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
- All programs, courses, sessions and goods must be paid for fully, in advance via Stripe. Provisional places will not be booked/reserved until payment is received.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation must be given for all 1 to 1 sessions booked with Sue. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation change of the full amount.
- We are so confident that you will love your purchases from Allowing Joy, we offer a 30 day full money back guarantee. if you have any reason for complaint, please contact email@example.com with full details – please give us 24hours to respond.
Members Private Facebook Group
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- EFT is a considered a Complementary Therapy in the UK, it does not replace seeking appropriate medical assistance. Using EFT either in a 1 to 1 session with Sue or within a Membership programme via videos and scripts, you are agreeing to take responsibility for your own well-being.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Sue Davies is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright. You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page you have access to on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them. If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
Our Legal Responsibility to You
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
- Any loss to you arising from use of our site,
- Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings.
- We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes. We don’t exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
Posting information & comments to our Site
- You must not:
- Alter the site in any way except as permitted by these Terms
- Upload any data to the site other than to submit text in a text form provided for that purpose.
- You must not add any content to the site:
- Unless you hold all necessary rights and consents to do so
- That might cause a breach of any law or other obligation
- That might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, in breach of confidence or a similar obligation, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy
- That might be considered as spam or commercial advertising
- That infringes any rights belonging to another person.
- You agree to reimburse us for any costs or expenses we incur as a result of any breach of this term. Material that you post to the site will be regarded as non-confidential and not owned. This means that we can copy it, distribute it, and show it to other people for any purpose. You agree that if anyone else claims to own the material, or says that it breaches their rights, we can give them your identity. We won’t be legally responsible to anybody for the accuracy of material that you upload to the site, and we can remove it at any time if we think it doesn’t follow this term.
- If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straight away. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity. Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
- You must not try to get unauthorised access to our site or server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the site. We won’t be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
Links to Our Site
- You are allowed to make a legal link to our website’s homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy. We can end this permission at any time. You must not suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
Links From Our Site
- Links from our site to other sites are only for information. We don’t accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
- We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.
- The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us about any issues. Publication of email addresses on this website does not imply consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
Version: 10 January 2016