Information we collect
- We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address and name, therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to sign up for our free e-newsletter or making a purchase. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use, storage and disclosure of your information
- We may hold and process this personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and send you our e-newsletters from time to time. We will never transfer, share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to third parties.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information;
- To meet our contractual commitments to you;
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
- To recover monies owed.
- In order to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights, intellectual rights property or safety of our business. This includes exchanging information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention, copyright or intellectual infringement and reducing credit risk.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You can Unsubscribe from receiving our emails or Newsletters, at any time, by clicking the link on the newsletter.
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you by us. This right can be exercised by you in accordance with the Act – an access request will be subject to a fee of £10 towards our costs of complying with your request for the information we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
Changes to this policy
We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: September 2015