Appointments at Happy Feet Clinic in Shrewsbury.
Bookings are being taken now for Opening October 3rd 2017
In the comfort of my new clinic, I can tend to all of your foot care needs.
Full Foot Health Care clinic appointments include:
- Relaxing bubbly foot bath
- Toe nail cutting and filing
- Removal of corns or hard skin
- Foot care for diabetic patients
- Management of ingrowing toenails
- Mechanical reduction of thickened nails
All finished off with a light, moisturising foot massage.
I do of course advise and answer and concerns that you have.
After having see me for a full appointment, I may feel that an express appointment is appropriate.
This might be for a simple toe-nail trim or corn removal. Express appointments don’t include a foot bath or foot massage.
Happy Feet Clinic Appointment Fees
- Full appointment including a light foot massage £29 1/2 hour
- Express appointment £18 1/4 hour
A very pleasant , friendly lady who is easy to talk to, making treatment a pleasure. Mrs L. since March 2012
- Payment by cash or cheque please. Cheques payable to Sue Davies.
- I hope to have card payment facilities from October.
We are very happy with this service as it allows us to be treated in our home and can ask any questions about which we have concerns. Mr & Mrs E. Since Sept 2014
Appointment Cancellation Fee
- Please give me 24 hours notice of your wish to cancel an appointment or the fee will be payable.
What to know who Sue Davies is? Quite understandable, visit my Feet- Sue who? page
Excellent service from the first appointment. Highly satisfied. Mr W. Sept 2015
Happy Feet Clinic Location
Happy Feet is a long established Clinic, previously run by Miriam Moorcroft Chiropodist.
Newlyns, Holyhead Road, Bicton, Shrewsbury, SY3 8EQ.
Happy Feet has private off road parking. The clinic is on the flat and managable with a walker but quite small, so may not be suitable fro a wheelchair. It also has a small waiting area for your comfort.
Ring me today on 07855 098 166 to discuss arranging an appointment.